Tuesday, June 3, 2008

SIR ELTON JOHN CAME TO FAIRBANKS!!!

I know you can't really see him... but trust me, it's him.

Last Thursday night a legend made his presence known in Fairbanks, Alaska. He played at the Carlson Center (where all the home Nanook Hockey games are played) for over 2-hours to a jam-packed house of over 6,500 people! I heard that it was the largest crowd that the CC has ever had! I didn't even know it held that much.

It was an amazing concert. The seats weren't FANTASTIC, but to be even as close as I was for a ticket less than his normal $600-something bucks was phenomenal. The sound, lighting, camera work, and music was all amazing. I couldn't believe the level of quality that they brought to little ol' Fairbanks. It was a concert that I won't forget for a very long time!



Just a taste of the full experience!

No comments: