Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello, all!

This is Joe, and I know it's been along time since I last posted, so I'm sorry. Let's pretend it's a couple of months ago so I can tell you about my trip to Pittsburgh. I went to Pitt in July to attend the National Student Recruitment Conference. I learned all about how to make our university more interesting and fun for our students and our prospective students. If you are interested in learning more about our student recruitment program, check out our Ambassador website.

While I was in Pittsburgh, I took the time to take in some of the sites, sounds, and smells. I climbed to the top of the Cathedral of Learning (no elevators for me, thank you very much!), visited the Carnegie Museum of Art and Natural History, and went to see of Pirates game at PNC Park. Overall, it was pretty great, and afforded me an opportunity to take some great pictures. Enjoy!

Ciao,

Joe!

Yup, that's an actual Claude Monet in the Carnegie. Beautiful, huh?

This is me at PNC Park, the most beautiful ball park in the country. :)


This is me eating a sandwich called a Hermenes. It's a concoction of burger, cole slaw, and fries. Not that great, but I had to try it, anyway :)

1 comment:

Hope said...

Love this post. How long did it take you to get to the top of the tower, might I ask? Impressive!